May 20, 2014

Bukidnon Adventure


One of the highlights of our travel in Bukidnon is the Dahilayan Park. The rugged mountains and rocky cliff made it one of the best adventure rides in the Philippines. It was my first time to try zipline.  And I thought that I was going to die up there!hahahah! I could laugh at myself remembering how scared I was. It even made me laugh when I saw how excited a 5-yr. old kid to try this thing. Anyway, talking about the longest zipline-- its here in Bukidnon. I think all kinds of rides can be tried here. It was very unfortunate of us because it was getting dark when we reached Dahilayan Park. It was about to close, so we haven't tried all the rides.

 Here are some glimpse of our photos:







Visiting the the Municipality of Malitbog gives me a feeling of hope. It is the home of the future Millionaires. The place is very peaceful. Though, its just a little dusty. You need to be in an air-conditioned car. Nonetheless,the  backdrop of the mountain is really awesome.  






No comments:

Post a Comment