September 02, 2011

Dwindle Mind


It is the 2nd day of September. And all I do is linger with the thoughts of adventure and of course, how to earn more. Well, I really don't know if this new venture of mine is a good idea. But, I'd love to think so. So far, I have no worries yet ( I just hope this will continue!). Well, I even hope for a good news to come. 

What am I doing?  I really can't write anything. I don't have any good topic to write. I will just write and write without thinking--a blank mind. Sometimes, I wish to dwindle--like when you get embarrassed from something you did not mean to do or to happen (laugh). That happens a lot when we are embarrassed. We want to shrink and if possible, to become invisible to the eyes of the crowd. Why is that so? Is it because it is that embarrassing or, the pride that is eating us alive? 

Sometimes, I get so scary of what will happen in the future. I don't even know what the future looks like. I get crazy when I think of it. Thus, It is not really advisable to get crazy over the future. I think it can eat us alive. We just have to live in the present and do whatever it takes to make us a better person. Though, it is easier said than done; However, I kinda love the idea of living today to become a better person. 

So this is it, the end of my dwindle mind. I just wish to have a good day tomorrow.  I hope to contribute more to the world.

Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment