March 23, 2015

"That inner child in you--Fantasy Land"

The inner child in you that lets you experience a whole new worry-free world. I didn't expect to have this kind of feeling like being a child again. What I love the most during our trip to Dapitan City was the one of a kind experience that rarely happens to my daily routine. I was able to savor the feeling of fleeting and to exist in fantasy world full of magic, wonder and mystery.


Who would not be thrilled by the presence of the cute and bubbly mascots that made you think you were really in the fairytale world. Not to mention the adrenaline rush to see the different rides from fun rides to extreme ones.



Plus, you get to be entertained by the fascinating and acrobatic performance of great local talents that remind you how great it is to perform in a big crowd.





Then of course, one of my favorites in this place is the presence of so many restaurants that let you experience a taste of different food from local delicacies to exotic food (now I am getting hungry).

No comments:

Post a Comment