September 19, 2012

Tinago Falls

Iligan City is famous for its waterfalls and is also known as the City of Majestic Waterfalls. And incredibly marvelous among the famous falls aside from Ma. Christina falls is the Tinago Falls. Tinago falls coming from the Filipino word "tinago" which mean "hidden" is really hidden in the deep ravine of Brgy. Ditucalan. The waterfalls is said to be 240 ft. from the cliff. 






 The first time I saw the Tinago falls, I fell in love with it. It was my first time to see a majestic waterfalls. What I felt was indescribable. It was like the feeling of fleeting and all I know is that I am  swimming crazily in the basin-like pool.  





The power of water cascading over our body is so intense and powerful. It is so strong that i can't imagine myself being near the small cave. That strong impact as water falls is so intense. I can't keep my eyes closed because the water really falls beautifully. One of those beautiful moments in life that I will cherish forever.  

 



It is really one way to unwind and break free.. I felt tired after the plunge, but the feeling it gave me was liberating and worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment