October 11, 2012
I had been through a smooth and rough times. And It was a great journey to know that I have surpassed some of the hurdles that came my way. Before reaching 27, I wish to share some valuable lessons of "should have" and "should know" that made my life meaningful.
2. You should know that pain will go away. It just takes time to heal.
3. A woman should have her own laptop either for social network, business, work or just anything that could kill that boredom.
4. A career that will provide all your needs and wants.
5. A purse, wallet,bag and suitcase that will symbolize you.
6. Have ex's that remind you how silly you have been during those younger years.
7. Have dated a boy and a man ( just make sure to know the difference).
9. Have experienced that adrenaline rush by trying adventure stuff like water rafting, mountaineering and cave hiking.
10. A bestfriend who will uplift you and believe in you.
11 .Have cried and told a stranger you've just met of what you've been through.
13. Have been in love and broken-hearted twice but became wiser.
14. Have an ultimate crush to someone but only you and your friend know about how crazy and head over heels you are with this guy.
15. Have sisters whom you can fight and laugh with.
17. Have that panic moment when you became clumsy in front of your crush.
18. An attitude to risk something for the unknown, and had that courage where you could not imagine you had before.
19. Have read novels on love, thriller, sci-fi and financial freedom. Every woman must have a book inside her bag or beside her bed to increase her knowledge.
21. Have tried smoking or puffing that cigarette butt, drinking liquor , and quit!
22. A mental attitude of getting out of your comfort zone to find that piece in you and to find happiness outside the unknown.
23. Have been to an unhealthy lifestyle by staying late at night watching silly movies, eating junk food, and alone in the room wishing that someone could ease that thing called "emptiness". But later on you realized that you are the best person to get rid of that thing.
24. A favorite hideout when you feel so down.
25. A bike that will lead you anywhere and help you lose some calories.
26. Every woman should know any form of exercise or sports-like tennis- that will keep your lifestyle healthy, and a beauty regimen that will make you beautiful inside and outside.
27. And a strong relationship with God that will make you invincible- above all!
Stay being BEAUTIFUL at 27...
September 20, 2012
If you know what adventure is, sure you know how to have FUN. And when fun strikes you, you better hold your breath and don't lose your grip.
Talking about adrenaline rush, scream, yell and FUN!
Water Rafting in Cagayan de Oro is one of the adventures that offers FUN and EXCITEMENT. I have never been this daring and bold in my life. But when I had tasted the fun and adventure of water rafting, it made me crave for more.
It's always the beginning and the first sight of the water that gives a chill at first...
But once you overcome that feeling of fear, you are on for the next rapid!
You will crave and ask for more...
When your heart is pacified after the thrill of many rapids (experience), you want to prepare for the next adventure...
But the adventure has to end. So sad, but you can always have that memory with you--the feeling of fulfilled and renewed vigor. It's never been this good to be alive and kicking!
September 19, 2012
Iligan City is famous for its waterfalls and is also known as the City of Majestic Waterfalls. And incredibly marvelous among the famous falls aside from Ma. Christina falls is the Tinago Falls. Tinago falls coming from the Filipino word "tinago" which mean "hidden" is really hidden in the deep ravine of Brgy. Ditucalan. The waterfalls is said to be 240 ft. from the cliff.
The first time I saw the Tinago falls, I fell in love with it. It was my first time to see a majestic waterfalls. What I felt was indescribable. It was like the feeling of fleeting and all I know is that I am swimming crazily in the basin-like pool.
The power of water cascading over our body is so intense and powerful. It is so strong that i can't imagine myself being near the small cave. That strong impact as water falls is so intense. I can't keep my eyes closed because the water really falls beautifully. One of those beautiful moments in life that I will cherish forever.
It is really one way to unwind and break free.. I felt tired after the plunge, but the feeling it gave me was liberating and worth it!