March 23, 2015
The inner child in you that lets you experience a whole new worry-free world. I didn't expect to have this kind of feeling like being a child again. What I love the most during our trip to Dapitan City was the one of a kind experience that rarely happens to my daily routine. I was able to savor the feeling of fleeting and to exist in fantasy world full of magic, wonder and mystery.
Who would not be thrilled by the presence of the cute and bubbly mascots that made you think you were really in the fairytale world. Not to mention the adrenaline rush to see the different rides from fun rides to extreme ones.
Plus, you get to be entertained by the fascinating and acrobatic performance of great local talents that remind you how great it is to perform in a big crowd.
Then of course, one of my favorites in this place is the presence of so many restaurants that let you experience a taste of different food from local delicacies to exotic food (now I am getting hungry).
July 09, 2014
Davao City is known as the clean city and the largest city in the Philippines by land area. It was my 4th time to visit this place. But this travel is quite different from my previous visits because maybe of how I paid attention to simple details that really matter. I have always loved traveling alone. It gives me this new feeling of epiphany and sheer joy. Plus to mention the bliss I get when I have the chance to connect to other people in a manner that serves your higher purpose. This may sound vague but I will show you some of the simple things I did while I was alone in Davao City.
What I did:
1. I went to People 's Park.
2. I tried the street food and had my stomach pang quenched.
3. I went to check on the ukay-ukay and saw the perk on foot and body massage right next to it. How cool is that? But since I was too busy looking around for bargain items, I wasn't able to try the foot massage around the corner. So, I went to Sta. Ana to try the Royale experience of Sauna with massage after a long and tiring day since it's near to the place where I stayed.
4. I checked out some souvenir items for my friends.
5. Roamed the streets of sta. Ana, San Pedro, Matina, Roxas, Monte Verde, etc. and was able to stroll to different malls- SM lanang, SM Ecoland, NCCC and Gaisano. I stopped visiting malls 'coz it all looks the same.
6. While in People's Park, I wanted to have solitary moment with myself. But unfortunately, some strange guy seated right beside me. Honestly, I was annoyed because he just ruined my dramatic moment. But later on, our conversation got long and interesting. Till I figured out, he was into networking and that's his strategy to convince and get clients..hahahahh! Not bad. And until now, he is still convincing me to join his company.
7. Tried to commute to and fro and got lost.. hahahahh!But unlike other cities, you won't feel terrified of being lost, rob or harass because Davao is a safe and crime-free city. you won't be afraid to display that Iphone 5 or be paranoid that any moment it will be grabbed. People in Davao are nice, humble and honest.
8. And how can I forget to buy lots of books. It's weird how I panicked and be amazed with the numerous books in the National Bookstore. I can spend whole day reading there.
9. What is very funny is finding myself uttering and begging God (well, just in my mind saying it loud) to have a boyfriend like the guy who happened to seat beside me in the jeep. You know during that time, I wished that the road will get longer so that I'll have more time with this cute stranger. Haahahhah!
10. Most importantly, don't forget the lessons on the road:
a. that helping other people who needs help will give us happiness
b.trusting God is the only option and the best option we can get.
c. traveling leads to discovery of inner self and happiness
d. and above all, love yourself more and thank God for everything He has given you.
May 20, 2014
One of the highlights of our travel in Bukidnon is the Dahilayan Park. The rugged mountains and rocky cliff made it one of the best adventure rides in the Philippines. It was my first time to try zipline. And I thought that I was going to die up there!hahahah! I could laugh at myself remembering how scared I was. It even made me laugh when I saw how excited a 5-yr. old kid to try this thing. Anyway, talking about the longest zipline-- its here in Bukidnon. I think all kinds of rides can be tried here. It was very unfortunate of us because it was getting dark when we reached Dahilayan Park. It was about to close, so we haven't tried all the rides.
Here are some glimpse of our photos:
Visiting the the Municipality of Malitbog gives me a feeling of hope. It is the home of the future Millionaires. The place is very peaceful. Though, its just a little dusty. You need to be in an air-conditioned car. Nonetheless,the backdrop of the mountain is really awesome.
May 12, 2014
Aside from the beach, they also tried the native food and malaysian food. They conquered the Bongao peak that is approximately 350 meters high. They also went to Batu-Bato . What is new in this place is the actual trade and barter of goods. Unfortunately, we didn't witness the so-called market-market because we went there around 9 plus (if I am not mistaken). The exchange happens at 7:30 am. So we just toured the place, visit the mosque and captured some nice panoramic views.
Some Photos of Luuk Buhi & Lagasan:
Some Photos of Luuk Buhi & Lagasan:
Some photos with my friends during our visit in Lagasan: